Time is precious – you want to make the best use of it and just get on with running your business. Statutory obligations call on you, however, to comply with the Companies Act and meet specific deadlines. At Capital Talks LLP, we have developed a company secretarial service to free up your valuable time. By taking over routine statutory tasks, we can give you assurance that you are complying with your obligations – both accurately and on time.
Filing Statutory Documents
At Capital Talks LLP our company secretarial service helps you meet ongoing statutory requirements and assists you with routine tasks such as:
- Filing of statutory documents accurately and on time
- Maintaining your statutory records
- Preparing the minutes of your Annual General Meetings
- Dealing with appointments and resignations of officers
Bank account assistance
We help our proposed and existing client to open or switch bank account to another bank. Our approach reflects our experience and demonstrates an understanding of what our clients need.
Do contact as per your need. Each client is headed up by a dedicated partner and manager whose job is to ensure we deliver what we promise. Your dedicated accountant will be expertly placed to put you in touch with the many specialist services you may need as your business grows.
Regulatory adherence can be a time consuming but essential business within a regulated firm. Non-compliance, however, can prove far more costly in terms of reputation, management time and financial outcome. The compliance unit can assist your organization with your regulatory obligations. All our consultants are compliance officers and have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Services offered include:
- General compliance advice
- Assistance with the submission of an authorisation application
- Compilation of compliance manuals and associated documentation
- Devise/maintain monitoring review programmes
- Money laundering training
- Compliance advice on the implications of strategic developments
- Complaint resolution assistance
- Advice on remedial action following regulatory breaches
- Regular health checks and review visits
- Regular business and regulatory risk assessment
- Company name search
- General search of a company’s basic structure
- Registered office search
- Company directors/secretary
- Bulk shareholders list
- Insolvency details
- Document searches – company latest accounts and annual return, mortgage, insolvency
- Full company search
- Mortgage index
- Credit ratings
- Company turnover