Our HR Team and employment law experts provide a commercial, practical ‘can-do’ approach to employment and HR issues
HR Insight can also:
- Advise on the employment, performance and conduct of employees, helping you to manage disciplinary issues, absences and redundancies
- Help you manage and improve employees’ performance by designing and training your managers in appropriate review and appraisal schemes
- Provide a unique employment disputes insurance policy, effectively protecting you against the defence and compensation costs in the event of a claim to the Employment Tribunal
- Manage your payroll whilst giving you access to expert advice on a whole range of HR and payroll topics, including paternity and maternity issues, and practical advice on handling absence. Combined with our HR & Employment Law specialists you can be sure that all your payroll questions and issues will be resolved
The team are enthusiastic and dedicated to the smooth management of the service.
The client enjoys the support of a dedicated administrator.
The benefits of using the service include:
- Dedicated support
- Personal contact
- HMRC authorised software
- Complete managed support dealing with queries and inspections
- Designed reporting
- Access to HR consultants and employee benefits experts
- Access to tax experts
- Secure data retention
Capital Talk’s tax specialists can help you structure your staffing arrangements in the most
tax-efficient way, saving you significant sums.
Our HR specialists can lead you through the employment law and regulations, as well as providing a wide range of other HR services include.
- Contracts of employment
- Staff handbooks
- Induction policies and procedures
- Employment policies and procedures
- Redundancy and redundancy consultation
- Redundancy counselling and assistance, including CV preparation and job search
- Handling disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Absence management
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible working requests
- Designing appraisal schemes
- Advice on recruitment and selection
- Managing payroll.